Saturday, April 26, 2008

Joy

Today has been a joyful day in so many ways. I think Little Man must be the happiest baby around. I lost count of all of the smiles we saw today. After every time he ate, he would just beam and coo. Sometimes he gets so excited, I'd swear he's trying to laugh. I really don't think it will be long. Usually, there's about a 10 minute window where, if you act really silly, he'll give you a couple of smiles. Not today. We barely had to try at all. Earlier this morning, he was just staring at the wall (he might have been looking at the clock; we couldn't tell for sure) and grinning. Even when he was completely exhausted, he still had smiles for us. Tonight there was a point that he was crying and smiling at the same time. It brings James and I so much joy to see him happy. I hope he stays this happy; hopefully he's got his dad's disposition.

Looking GQ in one of his Calvin Klein onesies that Aunt Nikki gave him.
My boys cuddling before we left for work the other morning.
I can't get over this kid's hair! Look how curly it is when it wet!
Some of the smiles we saw today. These were the "staring at the wall" smiles.

2 comments:

Bryanna Johnson said...

Those are some darling pictures. I love the hair!

Anonymous said...

Oh! I'm so glad you posted the GQ one! He looks so cute in the onesies I got him. He is so handsome! I can't wait to cuddle him Sunday. I wish I didn't have to share!