Saturday, April 12, 2008

A Well-Deserved Break

James and I had a great time on our date last night. We went to Texas Roadhouse (romantic, I know, but it's James' favorite) for dinner. It felt so good to just sit and talk. It was nice to be Tiffany and James for a minute, instead of Mom and Dad. Little Man did great, too. He ate his bottle like a champ and J and B were even able to get some smiles out of him. I think he might have been a little mad at me when we got back (is he old enough to get mad?) because when I picked him up, he immediately started screaming in my face. He was probably just hungry because he calmed down after I fed him, but my mom guilt took right over when I saw that sad face.

I left Little Man with James for a few hours this morning while I ran a bunch of errands. When I got home, James said something that amused me. He told me that he had tried to clean up a little, but didn't get much done because "that baby is a lot of work." I just smiled.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

That totally cracks me up. I'm so glad you got to go out! My babies would never take bottles and so it was hard to even leave them with their dad!