Friday, April 18, 2008

Exhausted

I made it through another day. Today was even better than yesterday. It kind of feels like I never left. Little Man did not do as well today, but I don't think it had anything to do with being in daycare. He has been pretty gassy and pukey all day. He wouldn't even eat when I tried to nurse him earlier today. Poor baby! I think he's feeling better now (thank goodness for Mylicon!).

I really feel like doing something relaxing tonight. I thought about getting a movie, or curling up with a book, but my eyes are already drooping. Little Man has not been on his regular schedule for the last couple of nights. Last night, he woke up at 11:30 and 3:30. I got back to bed about 45 minutes before the alarm went off. Yuck. So here I am on a Friday night, with big plans to be in bed by 8. I'm super lame.

No comments: