Friday, April 11, 2008

Lost and Found Photos

I haven't been able to add any pictures for a couple of days because I misplaced the cord that connects the camera to the computer. We found it today, so here's a week's worth of pictures.

Here's my favorite one. We finally got a picture of that gorgeous smile I've been bragging about. Here he his hamming it for Dad.
Here's Little Man snuggling with his Dad the other morning. This is a favorite family ritual.
Here he is in his froggy outfit. He's our little frog prince.
Here he is just hangin' out. Compare this to the picture a couple of days ago; he's in the same outfit and propped up in the same position. You can really see how he's growing!

The other news going on around here is that James and I are going on a date tonight. We're leaving Little Man with James' sister for the evening. I'm interested to see how he handles waking up in a strange place and getting fed by a strange person. Since I'm going back to work next week, we'll both have to get used to it, I guess.