Thursday, April 10, 2008

Miracle Baby

Guess what! Little Man only got up once last night! He went down without a fight at about 9:30, slept until 2:15, was back down by 3, and woke up for good at 7. I don't think we've ever had a night that good. If only I had slept as well as he did...

On a related note, here's a question for any mom's out there. What do you do about all the milk you're making in the night when your baby sleeps so long? I woke up at 1:30 in agony! Does it get better or will I just wake up soaked every morning? I hate being constantly soggy. And Little Man probably hates getting a milk shower every time he eats.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I hate that too - but your body will regulate a over time. Also, I'd sometimes express a little milk before feeding my baby so they didn't get sprayed. Not fun, but it will pass, as all things seem to do. I'm glad he slept!

Bryanna Johnson said...

yeah, it seems like your body adapts pretty quickly.