Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Return of Little Man

Little Man is back! I spent all day yesterday taking care of his evil twin. What a rotten day. I think he slept for about an hour all day (and that was only when I held him) and wouldn't eat for any longer than 5 minutes at a time (and wanted to eat every hour, because he wasn't getting full enough). Every time I fed him, he'd just scream. I know he must not have felt good (read the post from yesterday for that story) but I was loosing my patience. On top of all that, my computer wasn't working for a good part of the day. I know it's a dumb thing to worry about, but I was getting very frustrated. I took me about 3 hours to get that post from yesterday done between the baby crying and my computer giving my the blue screen of death. Luckily, I think I've fixed it. And this might be too much info, but I kept getting nose bleeds all day long. Totally inconvenient. And yucky. I finally tried to make Shepherd's Pie for dinner later, and about half way through making it, I realized the hamburger I had just browned was bad. So I had to dump it all in the trash and haul the family to the store for something better for dinner. Absolutely nothing went my way. Little Man had a much better night and was back to himself today. I really missed my well-behaved baby. I'm glad he's back!

We found out yesterday that James' sister is expecting a little boy! I am absolutely thrilled for their family. This will be their 2nd baby, and their 2nd boy. I was telling Little Man last night that his little cousin was coming down from heaven to play with him and he gave me a huge grin. He's so excited to see his cousin again!!

Because it was such a terrible day yesterday, I called my friend M this morning and told her I was busting out of here. I drove up to Layton and we went shopping with our babies at the mall. I got lots of cute new stuff for myself and for Little Man. I felt good to get out of the house and hang out with people who didn't scream in my face all day.

Thanks for all of your supportive comments yesterday. I really needed them. I've got the best friends and family.

No comments: