Thursday, July 3, 2008

A week in the life of Little Man

This is going to be a short post, mostly because I'm grumpy and tired for some reason. But I did want to share some pictures of Little Man. He's been awfully cute this week.


Here he is playing with Grandma on Sunday.

Rockin' the curly hair.

Look at how long his hair is getting. He kind of looks like a girl.

Here's my baby sleeping. Yes, he really sleeps like this.

Doesn't he look so precious?

Yesterday evening, I put Little Man down on floor to play while I made dinner. I came back into the room a few minutes later to check on him. This is how I found him...

He rolled over! And I missed it! He's been dangerously close to rolling over for a while now; he's been able to get his bottom half over, but couldn't quite get that arm out from underneath him. He must have figured it out, though. Hopefully, he'll repeat the performance soon and I'll get to see him in action.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Fun pictures - sorry you missed the roll-over - that's too bad! I'm sure he'll do it again, but it was his first! Oh well. He's so darling!

Bryanna Johnson said...

He looks so much like you, Tiffany, in those pictures.

Brett said...

Sounds like you two are doing a great job. Keep up the good work. Great pictures by the way. They bring back some great memories.