Monday, June 30, 2008

Roll Call

I clicked on my profile the other day and noticed that over 60 people have viewed it. Holy crap. Unless every member of my family have each looked at it 15 times, there are people reading this silly blog that I don't know about. If you're reading this, please leave me a comment, just so I know that you stopped by. To leave a comment, click on the "# comments" link at the bottom of the post, then type away. If you don't have a Google account, click the option that says "Name/URL" and type in your name so that I know who you are. Also, you'll have to type in some random letters for verification before it will let you save. I know, it's complicated.

5 comments:

Julie and KC said...

Hi Tiffany! I just wanted to let you know that KC and I sometimes view your blog to see how your little guy is doing. We mostly just look at your adorable pictures. Anyways, I would be kind of worried too not knowing who is viewing my blog, so that's why we made ours private. I've been slowly working on our blog. I just sent you guys an invite so you can see ours too. I've been sending everything to James' email address so hopefully that works ok.

Bryanna Johnson said...

That is also why ours is private. My sis-in-laws on Jon's side started to get really colorful comments on some of their posts!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiffany. Your mom gave me the address, she said I really should check out all the cute pictures of her perfect grandson. She says he is a really good baby. I am so happy for you, you make such a cute family. Keep up the good work. Luv, hugs, and kisses.
Aunt Bea

Nikki and Kade said...

Yikes. Now I think I'll check mine to make sure it's set to private. That creeps me out for you.

tiffrsmith said...

I'm actually not even that worried at freaks and weirdos reading my blog (maybe I should be!). I just keep hearing that people are passing the link along to other people and I'm curious as to who all has been reading my ramblings. Keep the comments coming!