Saturday, June 28, 2008

My Sweet Boys

I have the best husband ever. I'd been (not so casually) mentioning that I'd really like to get the new Stephenie Meyer book, "The Host." We've been to Barnes and Noble twice in the last two days (don't ask) and I keep longing for it but I refuse to spend money on books for myself. While I was getting Little Man in his jammies tonight, James said he had to run to go get some quarters for laundry. I thought it was weird, because he went and got laundry money this morning, but I thought maybe he didn't get enough to do as many loads as he needed to or something. Then, when he got home, he presented me with my book. He'd gone back to B&N and bought it for me. I thought it was so thoughtful of him. He does nice stuff like this for me every once in awhile, but not very often is it "just because." He sure is a sweetie. I think I'll keep him.

In other news, Little Man was a complete stinker today. It wasn't all his fault; we were out and about today, and his napping schedule got all messed up. I don't know if I've ever heard him scream as much as he did today, though. He hardly ever cries, and when he does, it's more like fussing than real crying. He was doing the ugly cry today, though. Tears and snot and everything. Poor baby. He settled down and is now sleeping peacefully, hopefully until morning.

1 comment:

Bryanna Johnson said...

What a nice husband. And thanks for your walrus comment on our blog. It made me feel better!