Monday, May 26, 2008

Long Weekend

Wow, what a busy weekend we've had. As I sat down to write this, I realized that I haven't just sat in a few days. Saturday was spent running errands, then we went to Jon and Bryanna's for dinner. Sunday we went to church, then up to Layton to Matt and Mary's for dinner and to play Rock Band. We had tons of fun and Little Man was so good! Even though we were being loud, he just laid on the couch and watched us jam out, then when he got sleepy, he fussed a little then fell asleep in my arms. He's so sweet. Today, we went up to Logan to visit the fam. I was feeling a little sleepy and I wasn't very fun to hang out with, I'm afraid, but it was good to see everyone. I always love to show off my cute baby.

I'm not looking my best here, but I wanted to remember this moment with Little Man. He'd woke up from a nap still sleepy, and just wanted to cuddle and sleep in my arms. He was so sweet and peaceful. I know that one day in the not-too-distant future, he won't want to cuddle anymore and I'll really miss these times.
Here's my little guy all dressed up to go to Logan. He's becoming so aware and alert. He is making lots of eye contact and really watches everything we do.

2 comments:

Bryanna Johnson said...

I love his pants!

Rachel said...

Hiya long lost friend - those are great pictures. Babies are so much fun as they get older - they're in a good schedule (sometimes) and are so interactive. Yay! He couldn't be any cuter....