Monday, May 19, 2008

One of those days

It was not a good day around here. It felt like those early days, right after Little Man was born. I was just so tired, and I couldn't figure out why he was crying. I was so overwhelmed that I just started crying, right there in the daycare. One of the workers came and asked if she could take him for me, and the other lady gave me a hug, then led me to the back room and handed me a pillow and a blanket and told me to lay down on the couch and try to rest. There are a lot of things I really hate about daycare but they were very good to me today.

I don't have much energy to share all of the miserable details of this weekend. I was sick, I missed the family BBQ in Logan, etc, etc... James did manage to make it out to his mom's today and brought the camera home. These pictures are over a week old now, but hopefully these will tide everyone (Dad) over until I can get some new ones tomorrow.

Little Man got to wear his MESA shirt for the first (and probably only) time a week or so ago. MESA is the club I advise at school (Math, Engineering, and Science Achievement, if you were wondering. Its not as nerdy as it sounds. Ok, fine, maybe it is.)

I think he looks so dang cute sitting in his Bumbo. Isn't he a doll??
Me and my baby. From the looks of it, this was right before bed. I'm hoping it is anyway; I hope I don't look that bad first thing in the morning.

These are my handsome boys on Mother's Day. I'm a lucky woman.

2 comments:

Bryanna Johnson said...

Tiffany I hope that you get better soon!

JD B said...

JD and I were talking about you tonight, wondering how your super cute family is doing. And I happened to find your blog cause you posted a comment on Rachel's-- so now I finally get to see your cute little boy in action. Hooray. Pretty soon it will be summer break and you won't have to go to daycare! You'll have to come play with us some of the time! Take care, Danna