Thursday, March 27, 2008

In a rut

The thing about getting in a groove is that it soon turns into a rut. I finally dragged Little Man to the grocery store for a gallon of milk today, just because we hadn't left the house in three days. I guess it was good to see the sun and get a little bit of fresh air.
In other news, the numbers from registration are in. Its good and bad news. Forty-one kids signed up for AP Chem. That's great news, because the class didn't even carry this year. I'm thrilled that there is such an interest. The bads news is that they're putting them all in one class section and my department head is giddy over the fact that its going to be a challenge, to say the least. Aren't department heads supposed to support their colleagues? Lucky for me, mine is totally nutty.
Little Man is doing quite well. I've figured out in the last couple of days that when he gets fussy, its usually because he's tired. I've gotten pretty good at picking up on his sleepy signs and I quickly swaddle him, pop the binky in his mouth, and lay him in his crib. I don't even have to rock him; he just goes to sleep. How did I get such a good baby? I'm a lucky lady.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm so embarrassed, I've never figured out that you have a blog! I'm so excited to be able to keep up with you a little better. I need to meet your little man. I am so proud of you for figuring out your baby and getting him to sleep - a feat I have never been to successful with. You're a rockin' mommy.