Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Quick Update

A few very exciting things happened today. First, and most importantly, Little Man took a step today! Well, he actually took several, they just weren't consecutive. Yea! He'll be 11 months old in a week. I'm sure he'll be running circles around me by his birthday. (Can you believe my baby is going to have a birthday! Crazy...)

Also, on our way home from work tonight (for the second time; don't ask) somebody rear-ended me while I was stopped at a light. It turned out that the other guy didn't have insurance, so I think they impounded his car. My bumper is cracked and I have a bit of a headache, but I think we'll all be ok.

How's that for a crazy day?

2 comments:

Bryanna Johnson said...

That's too bad you got rear-ended! I'm glad you're all okay.

And that's totally exciting Little Man's taking steps!

Unknown said...

That's great! And horrible. :)