Monday, February 9, 2009

If I had any energy...

Here's a list of things I would blog about if I wasn't completely exhausted:
  • Little Man is walking! He's not just taking steps, he's walking across the room now.
  • Little Man is very sick. He's had a fever all day, and a cough for about 2 weeks. The doctor says he has a little bit of an ear infection, so he's on antibiotics. He made it almost a year without needing them.
  • James is going to start watching Little Man instead of taking him to daycare on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays. I got fed up with not being in control of Little Man's day, plus we're super poor these days.
  • My car is still not fixed from the accident. It probably never will be.
Now I'm going to bed.

2 comments:

Bryanna Johnson said...

I'm sorry Little Man's sick. I hope he gets better soon! And I hope you get some good rest tonight.

Rachel said...

Woah. You have a lot going on there, young lady! I hope you get a little rest.