Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Week in Photos

Little Man has been "talking" on the phone lately. When he holds it up to his ear, he starts jabbering "Lalalala." Cutest thing ever.

Today we gave Little Man a mixing bowl and a spoon to play with. I have never seen him so excited about a toy.


Here he is with James' hat on his head. He put it there himself and he sure was proud of it.
I left him alone for a minute last night while I was cooking dinner. When I came back, he'd dripped formula out of his bottle all over the living room. My shoes got the worst of it.
Little Man getting a guitar lesson.
Little Man has been loving his daddy this week. Here they are cuddling.

2 comments:

Bryanna Johnson said...

James looks just like his dad in that guitar picture!

Nikki and Kade said...

You sure have some good looking boys at your house. Thanks for letting me stay with you this weekend and for taking care of my family. Love you!