Thursday, April 9, 2009

Fun Day

I got to spend the whole day with my Little Man today. What a treat. Some fun things that happened today:
  • He took two good naps. That's a feat that even Dad doesn't accomplish very often anymore!
  • He successfully fed himself his afternoon snack and his dinner! My friend Mary suggested getting him some crackers to dip. I wasn't sure if he'd understand the concept, but he ended up loving it. For dinner, we had a Mexican soup. He ate all of the beans, corn, and bell peppers all by himself. Yea for being independent!
  • Because I was so proud of him for eating his dinner so well, I gave him part of a REAL cookie for dessert. He happily munched it. James felt left out of the cookie sharing, so he gave him part of ANOTHER cookie. Within about half an hour, he was spinning around in circles la-la-la-ing at the top his lungs. It was hilarious.
By the way, has anyone seen the charger for my camera? I'd love to take some pictures to show you all.

1 comment:

Bryanna Johnson said...

I'm glad you got to have a fun day. What does your charger look like? Jon says if it's a USB cable, we have an extra one you could use.