Sunday, April 19, 2009

Tickle-Me-Little Man

Today has been a lovely day. It started out rough, because James was sick and Little Man and I had to go to church without him. It's always tricky trying to teach a class of 7 year olds and watch a toddler at the same time. That part actually went ok; things got iffy in sacrament meeting, when Little Man's hunger and exhaustion got the better of him. We ended up leaving a little early. When I got home, I joked that James can never die, because I am not cut out to be a single mom.

After everyone took a nap, we went to Bryanna's for dinner and cake for our nephew's birthday. It was lovely to spend the afternoon outside in the sunshine enjoying our family.

One of the highlights of Little Man's week was getting his Elmo Live. A lady I work with got one for her daughter, but won't let her play with it any more. Elmo is a little addicting, it seems. She was grateful to unload him on us, and Little Man was thrilled to receive him. I let him play with it for about 5 minutes before I decided Elmo was a "sometimes" toy.


Little Man has also taken to laying down in the bath tub. He loves to lay there and kick his legs and splash. Here's a picture from tonight's bath. (Please excuse my crappy editing job.)


Little Man is slowly but surely learning to feed himself. Here's a video from breakfast this morning.



And here's a video from tonight. Little Man has really developed a great giggle. Enjoy.

6 comments:

Nikki and Kade said...

AH! I am so jealous of those giggles! I want my baby to do that! I also wouldn't mind if he fed himself...

Anonymous said...

That boy is so adorable! I wish I could capture moments on camera of my girls. They see a camera and start acting out a scene from lion king. oh well!

Anonymous said...

I have to post anonymous because i don't have a username. sorry. this is your favorite sister.

tiffrsmith said...

Your girls crack me up, Linds. They are going to be famous actresses someday.

Bryanna Johnson said...

I love how he babbles like he's telling you something really important.

Rachel said...

I just can not believe that you are starting to have a little boy there instead of a baby! That's so crazy! He is so cute - love the laying down in the tub!