Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Communicating

Little Man did something amazing today. He hadn't been feeling well, and hadn't had much of an appetite because of it. By the early evening, though, he started to finally get hungry. I could tell he was, but was trying to hurry and fix dinner so we could all eat together. Little Man was intent though, and started pointing to his high chair! Ok, maybe it's not as big of a deal to you. It was the first time he really communicated what he wanted in some way other than crying and whining. Or maybe it was just the first time that I understood what he was telling me.

Today was also the first time that he puked as a big kid. Toddler puke is much yuckier than baby spit-up. Actually, I wouldn't know, because James was the one home with him when it happened. By the time I got home, Little Man was in his forth outfit of the day. Poor Daddy!

2 comments:

Nikki and Kade said...

Poor baby. He seems to be sick a lot lately. Stupid daycare, probably.

Bryanna Johnson said...

He does seem to be sick a lot lately. So are my kids. It's too bad! I hope he feels better now.