Sunday, October 26, 2008

So much for that flu shot I got...

What a miserable weekend we've had around here. We've all had the flu. Little Man woke up with diarrhea on Friday, but I didn't think too much about it. He's been blowing out of his diapersevery 4 - 6 hours ever since. I've never seen so much poop, or gotten so much poop on myself, in my life. The bug hit me on Friday night, and I woke up puking at about 2 am. I figured it was food poisoning, forgetting about Little Man's similar symptoms. Unfortunately, I had to get up and go to work on Saturday morning to do a lab with my AP Chem kids. I got up, took a shower, drove all the way out to my school, and sat there like a lump while my kids worked. Then I drove myself home and laid on the couch for the rest of the day. I was feeling better by the evening, which is about the same time James started feeling sick. He was up all night long last night and he's still feeling pretty rough today. Fortunately, we weren't sick at the same time so someone could take care of Little Man. The saddest part of all is that we missed the blessing of our newest little nephew. I hate missing family stuff.

The other news around here is that Little Man is getting very close to crawling. He got up on his knees for the first time on Friday. I propped him up the first time, then he started doing it on his own. I've been practicing with him all weekend and he just keeps getting better and better at it. He'll be on the move in no time.





2 comments:

Bryanna Johnson said...

I'm sorry you guys have been sick! I hope you're all feeling better soon.

Rachel said...

Ooooo. Sorry. No fun.