Sunday, May 17, 2009

Miracle

I've tried to write this post a few time now, but there is just no way to adequately described the perfection of the miracle we have experienced. I went to Logan to interview for their chemistry/biology teaching position they have for next year and on Thursday they called and offered me the job. Everything has worked out so perfectly for us. We know we are so blessed. And I am so excited about this new job. I'll be teaching Biology, which will be a challenge, but I'm so excited about the wonderful people I'll get to work with. Now we've just got to find a place to live...

2 comments:

Bryanna Johnson said...

I am so excited for you guys. That is awesome. I thought you'd get the job because you are so great. I hope you find a place to live!

Rose said...

Well, as you know your family is very excited to have you back in Logan. They question remains?...............Will your husbands be able to understand how silly all you sisters can be when hanging out with one another? I can already picture them just looking at on another and shaking their heads in confusion. I cannot believe the blessings that have been put upon you and your family. Everything is working out so well for you that one can only believe that "it is meant to be". As I mentioned to James today, I am sorry for his family, as I know he is close to his brother and sister who are near by, but I am truly elated for us. We have missed you terribly. Sorry if that sounds just a little bit selfish. Can't wait to have you home sis.