Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I might say it but...

Several times a day at our house, James and I can be heard saying "I am going to beat that child!" Of course, we never actually would. It just something we say to express our extreme frustration with whatever mischief Little Man is causing at the moment. Do you still believe me after seeing this?





I'm not really sure how he got this monster bruise. It sure looks like it hurts.

In other news, we found a place to live! Three bedrooms, new carpet, a fabulous kitchen, a nice washer and dryer, a two car garage, and a yard with a garden spot! We can't wait. The countdown has begun!

4 comments:

Bryanna Johnson said...

That's too bad he got a bruise! I'm glad you found a place to live.

Blaire said...

Yay, it'll be fun having friends back in Logan!

Nikki and Kade said...

GET UP HERE ALREADY!!! I WANT MY SISTER BACK!

Rachel said...

I'm so excited for you! I hope things go well - when's the big move?