Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving Tricks

These days, Little Man...
  • is obsessed with markers.
  • is learning to count. He gets all the way to two!
  • loves cooking. He gets the bowls and cans out almost daily.
  • is starting to pretend. The other day, he brought me a stacking cup with a block in it, and said, "Eat. Nugget."
  • is obsessed with barbecue sauce. He is SO is father's son!
  • calls his drink a "voom voom." I have no idea where it comes from and I wonder how long he was calling it that before I figured it out.
  • love scaring people.
  • thinks the snow on the ground is bubbles.
Here's some quick videos that prove just how smart, sweet, and silly my little one is. Enjoy!



2 comments:

Nikki and Kade said...

Hahahahahaha...he is ADORABLE. I can't wait for Easton to do silly things like that. What a character.

Bryanna Johnson said...

That's so funny that he loves barbecue sauce!