Sunday, November 8, 2009

Thankful Turkeys

Tonight, we did a family craft. We made turkeys out of our hands (well, actually, we all used James' hand) and wrote what we were thankful for on them. This activity kept Little Man occupied for much longer than I expected. Here's what they look like:

Little Man is thankful for candy, colors, family, and outside.

I am thankful for my family.

James is thankful for Mommy, Little Man, Duane/Jimi (as in Duane Allman and Jimi Hendrix), and his guitar.


And here's a video of Little Man from this week. He learned to tippey-toe and what a baby says.

3 comments:

Blaire said...

You guys are so awesome :)

Bryanna Johnson said...

He's so cute. I think it gets more and more fun as they learn.

Rachel said...

That is a very cute activity, and I tried it for our family for FHE and guess what. It kept my kids occupied for much LESS time than I had hoped. Dangit! At least mommy has a gratitude turkey she cares about!