Sunday, October 11, 2009

Busy, busy, busy

Sorry for taking so long to update here. Life is busy! I've been working six days a week, 10-12 hours a day, just trying to keep my head above water at school. Blogging has fallen to the bottom of the list. My few hours of free time every day get devoted to spending time with James and Little Man. Have I mentioned how much I love my family? They get me through it all...

I don't have tons to mention here, but I did want to share something that happened at church today. It was probably my all-time favorite thing Little Man has ever done, and I hope the feeling translates as I try to put it into words. At the end of sacrament meeting, Little Man starting giving kisses. He'd give me a big kiss, then give James a big kiss, then he'd push me and James's faces together until we kissed. Then we did it all over again. We did this half a dozen times, all the while trying to contain our giggles and not interrupt the singing. It was so, so sweet. We are a family and we love each other. And Little Man really gets it, without ever being told.

And for your viewing pleasure, here's a scene from our house last weekend.

1 comment:

Bryanna Johnson said...

They have some really sweet dance moves, don't they?