Thursday, July 16, 2009

Magical Clown



Last week, my best friend from forever was in town (for her wedding). I went to visit her and we took Little Man down to the toy closet to look for something to keep him entertained. While we were down there, I found some of my old toys! I didn't even know they were missing and it was a very happy reunion. Among the treasure was "Cown," a wind-up musical clown I got when I was one year old. Little Man immediately took a liking to him. I've gotten into the habit of putting him to bed with Cown. Whenever I wind him up, Little Man's eyes light up, he hold out his hands, then he gives Cown a big hug. I'm so happy that my old toy makes him so happy. I was thinking about it the other day, and I realized that since he's been introduced to Cown, Little Man has not given me any trouble about going to sleep, whether for a nap or at night. That's no ordinary clown; that's a magical clown.

2 comments:

Bryanna Johnson said...

That picture is so sweet. That's awesome you were reunited with your old toy. What are the odds?

Dan, Lexi, Hayden, and Caroline said...

If I didn't have a cutie of my own, I might say you have the cutest son EVER!!!