Thursday, July 30, 2009

A day with the girls

As a favor to my sister, I kept her two cute girls for a sleepover last night. I'd been craving some girl time (does anybody else ever get tired of living with boys?!) and they were the perfect fix. We did a craft (glass magnets for their mom), ran through the sprinklers, played a board game, watched "Coraline," went to the park, colored, and listened to Hannah Montana. Little Man loves the girls and wanted to be right in the middle of everything we were doing. The girls were mostly patient with him and tried to include them in their play when they were sure he wouldn't mess anything up. Here's my favorite Kodak moment from this morning: all the kids brushing their teeth.

3 comments:

Nikki and Kade said...

You're so cute. I want Easton to be big enough to enjoy sleepovers and cousins. Those girls are my favorite girls in the whole world.

tiffrsmith said...

I agree, Nikki. I asked A who her best friend was, and she said (in her cute A voice), "My sister." And I smiled.

Sassy Sis--Saundra said...

Hey Tiffany it's Saundra...let's be blog friends - http://saassygirl.blogspot.com/

Dylan is so cute and so BIG! Wow!