Monday, December 15, 2008

Guilt

Ok, so I'm a really, really bad blogger. I've tried posting several times, but there's so much going on that I instantly become overwhelmed and give up. Rather than try to catch up, I'm just going to post a bunch of photos and call it good, deal? Deal.

Little Man, not wanting to sleep.
Can you see what I've had my hands full with?
I love that they both have the same squinty eyes.
Again, the squinty eyes.
Who needs the comb??
Out of all of his toys, Little Man's been choosing to play with his books lately. It makes me proud.
Pulling himself up to play with the toys.
Pulling up in the crib.
Little Man graduated to the big tub a couple of weeks ago. It sure has made my life easier having all that extra room.

Getting bundled up for school.

This is the story of my life these days. Daddy's home!

Little Man's new hobby is pulling everything off the shelf in the dining area. He only pulls things off the middle shelf, which is fine, because it's all his stuff anyway. I just about die laughing every time he finds one of his bottle nipples and starts sucking on it.

And now, the real reason for my guilt. Little Man crawled off the bed this afternoon, which actually wouldn't be that bad normally. But he landed, face first, on one of James's guitars. The strings cut his nose pretty badly. I ran him to an InstaCare, but the nurse at the desk told me to put some Neosporin on it and sent me home. I'm still sick to my stomach over it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's not that bad! You made it sound like he was maimed for life! Well you should get used to seeing your son covered in owies. He is a boy after all. :)

Nikki and Kade said...

I think I feel worse for you than for Dylan simply because I know how badly you must be beating yourself up. But i'm with Linds. You better get used to bumps and cuts and bruises or you'll have a lifetime of guilt.

Bryanna Johnson said...

Cute pics. Sorry about the nose! That looks like it hurt.

Rachel said...

Oh, poor baby. I mean you, Tiff. He'll be fine, but there's nothing like that mommy guilt thing. Cute pictures!