Monday, January 25, 2010

My New Favorite Picture

Little Man and I spent a good chunk of our evening together drawing and coloring. Maybe it's been a long time since I sat down and watched him color, but all of a sudden, he's COLORING! He's concentrating very hard and only coloring certain parts of the picture; suddenly, those lines on the page mean something to him! I was astounded, but you probably aren't. This is a picture right before bath time tonight. The sight of Little Man in big-boy unders makes my heart flutter a little. Also, notice the marker on his belly and the Coco Puff sludge on his face. Does it get any better?

4 comments:

Jon Paul said...

He's so cute. I'm glad he's potty trained—that makes life easier on so many levels. Seth still hasn't figured out staying inside the lines in coloring.

Bryanna Johnson said...

Seth has figured out staying inside the lines, although just recently and only when he wants to.

Little Man's legs remind me of James's. Pretty cute!

tiffrsmith said...

I was just saying the same thing about his legs! Those are definitely Daddy's!

Nikki and Kade said...

He's so cute Tiffany and you are such a very good mommy.